Saturday, October 4, 2008

Luke's Birthday Party and a new job for me

So we celebrated Luke's birthday today and had a little party. My parents will be out of town on his actual birthday for my brother Naaman's wedding in New York. Luke had tons of fun at his party, considering he only took a 40 minute nap all day. Since I am a blogger-idiot, they are out of sequence, but you get the idea...
His Cake:

hating his crown

the dairy-free smash cake

his new firetruck

that's some good cake!


A pre-party bath

I love this one!

Little Prince turning one!


Grammy and the boys (Luke, Collin, Malachi, and Grayson)


In other family news, I took an Assistant Manager position with my bank this week. Although I am sad to be away from my boys an extra day a week, I am glad to have a different set of challenges ahead of me.

0 comments: