skip to main | skip to sidebar
The Witherwax Family

Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Finally a few pictures of soccer, Maui, and NEW BIKES!!
















Posted by Lexi at 7:52 PM  

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Twitter Updates

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Welcome to my little world...

    When I started this, I had no intention of anyone except perhaps my children seeing it someday. I decided that since my memory lacks sometimes, it would be a good idea for me to write down our life as it happened so that I would have some sort of record of events. I also wanted the boys to see how deep my love for them is through the periodic letters I write to them. Mostly, I just know that these are times I am going to look back on and miss, and having them written down in my own words allows me to relive those times in my head.

    Followers

    My Blog List

    • Amanda
      First Name Basis
      4 years ago
    • Stacy
      比特幣 Png / Bitcoin Png Images Free Download Bitcoin Logo Png - Leader in cryptocurrency, bitcoin, ethereum, xrp, blockchain, defi, digital finance and web 3.0 news with analysis, video and live price updates.
      5 years ago
    • Nikki
      2011 Out With A Bang!
      14 years ago
    • Ash
      Take a Bow, Mom.
      17 years ago
    • Justine
      17 years ago
    • Carrie
      Our little budding artist...
      17 years ago
    • Christin
      Feb Update
      17 years ago
    • Athena
      Cookie Exchange tomorrow
      17 years ago
    • Brittani
    • Ashley

    Blog Archive

    • ► 2012 (1)
      • ► November (1)
    • ► 2010 (1)
      • ► March (1)
    • ► 2009 (5)
      • ► August (1)
      • ► May (1)
      • ► April (1)
      • ► February (1)
      • ► January (1)
    • ▼ 2008 (37)
      • ► December (4)
      • ► November (3)
      • ► October (4)
      • ► September (4)
      • ► August (2)
      • ► July (2)
      • ► June (1)
      • ▼ May (3)
        • What's new with us...
        • Finally a few pictures of soccer, Maui, and NEW BI...
        • Blogging Slacker, Maui, and Baby Teeth
      • ► April (3)
      • ► March (1)
      • ► February (5)
      • ► January (5)
    • ► 2007 (5)
      • ► December (2)
      • ► November (3)

    About Me

    My photo
    Lexi
    View my complete profile