Thursday, May 8, 2008

Blogging Slacker, Maui, and Baby Teeth

So blogging just might not be my thing... it's been almost a month and I've totally forgotten to post anything. So, what's new with the boys??? Malachi is reading at about a 4th grade level, playing soccer, and still in swimming lessons, although him being smarter than about all his teachers makes things interesting. Lucas is sitting up, got two teeth last week while we had him in Maui, says Daddy (much to my dismay) and is generally sweet and cute. Chad, Luke, and I went with my friends Lacy and Scott to Maui last week and had a great time. Luke got to swim in the ocean, see a volcano (he was so excited he slept the whole time), went wine tasting, and visited the seven sacred pools after going on a four mile hike to a beautiful waterfall. I will have to post pictures later after I get them off of photobucket, but hey, a post is a start.

0 comments: