Dear Malachi,
We took you this weekend to the Winter Festival and you got to ice scate for the first time. You were a natural!
You are my sweet little five and a half year old... right now you are starting at the end of the hall and running with all your might and flinging yourself into daddy's chair. I think I am going to go gray early. You played with your cousin Grayson all day today and had lots of fun. You LOVE to be the boss, which is interesting, because so does he. You two are a matched pair. Tonight I am hoping to take you to get some Valentine's Day cards for the kids in your class. I am thinking you need a little "mommy time". You are a little wild and sometimes I think I am going to go crazy, but I still remember holding your sweet little face in my arms all those nights when you were a tiny baby. In the time it has taken me to write this much, you have found a back massager and are now massaging my back, arms, head, and feet. What a sweet and caring boy I have raised. You are now reading over my shoulder.
I love you sweet little Malachi!
Mama
You are my sweet little five and a half year old... right now you are starting at the end of the hall and running with all your might and flinging yourself into daddy's chair. I think I am going to go gray early. You played with your cousin Grayson all day today and had lots of fun. You LOVE to be the boss, which is interesting, because so does he. You two are a matched pair. Tonight I am hoping to take you to get some Valentine's Day cards for the kids in your class. I am thinking you need a little "mommy time". You are a little wild and sometimes I think I am going to go crazy, but I still remember holding your sweet little face in my arms all those nights when you were a tiny baby. In the time it has taken me to write this much, you have found a back massager and are now massaging my back, arms, head, and feet. What a sweet and caring boy I have raised. You are now reading over my shoulder.
I love you sweet little Malachi!
Mama

0 comments:
Post a Comment