Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Flu and Pneumonia






So things in our house have been kind of yucky this past week. Last Wednesday Malachi got the flu. By Friday, I also had the flu and was totally miserable with him. Then on Sunday, baby Luke also came down with the dang flu. Luke barely slept at all last night because he would cough and it obviously hurt so much that it made him just wimper ALL NIGHT. So today I took the boys to the doctor because Malachi's fever had returned and Luke was so congested. The good news is that Luke's ears are clear and he is moving air well even though he is congested, but the bad news is that Malachi has pneumonia! I couldn't believe it! The doctor was totally surprised too because the flu has been doing this lately where it almost goes away and then comes back and it hasn't been turning into pneumonia. Well, I guess we are lucky number one! On that happy note, here are some recent pictures of the boys together (taken before we fell ill), Luke with the animals, and Kai bowling at Jaden's birthday party last week.

0 comments: