Monday, February 11, 2008


Dear Lucas,

You are 4 months old today. You are cuter and sweeter than ever. Right now you are napping in your crib for the first time. YAY!! You are so full of sweet smiles and giggles and you coo almost constantly. Everyone warns me that you are going to be a super early talker like your big brother was. You love to watch the big kids play. You can't wait until you are big enough to join them... it won't be long! You go in tomorrow for your 4 month appointment. I can't wait to see how much you weigh. We have decided not to have you immunized tomorrow. I think it is better to wait until you are a little big bigger. I am sure you are glad that there will be "no pokes".

So the nap was short lived... you are now sitting with mama giggling and smiling. Gosh, I just adore you sweet boy! Any day now you are going to be the big cousin when Auntie has "baby brother". I am amazed by you every day. Thank you for coming into my life.

0 comments: