Saturday, December 6, 2008

Denver Pics and Belated Thanksgiving... a little slow, I know.

We spent Thanksgiving at my sister's house and had a wonderful dinner. Afterward, we went to visit GiGi for what would turn out to be our last time.

Luke and Daddy on Turkey Day at my sister's house.

Cousin Collin-Ballin enjoying a toothbrush-snack

Uncle Clay tormenting Kai

The day after Thanksgiving we have a parade, fireworks and lighting ceremony, one of my favorite days in CDA....

Brrr... it was cold, Luke and Papa all bundled up

Kai enjoying his hot chocolate

Kai on Papa's shoulders watching the fireworks

It was a little foggy, so the fireworks were hard to see, but still nice.

And a couple random ones from the mall spaceship, every boy's favorite



Lucas and I went with my sister, nephew and dad to Denver for two days this week for my Aunt Barb's funeral. It was a hard trip, both for the reason we went and because Lucas decided sleep was overrated and kept me up most of the night. The silver lining, if there is one is that was great to get to see my aunts, uncles and cousins. Luke absolutely adored my Aunt Patty's girls and Aunt Ruth's boys... I wish we lived closer to them.




Papa pulling double duty

I guess that about catches me up for now...

0 comments: