Monday, January 7, 2008

Laughing baby!

So today is officially my last day as a stay at home mom. I am so sad I can't even express it. Hopefully it won't be forever. I got some more bad news when I found out that my foster kids are being moved. Ok, so they aren't mine, but they were from May to September (until I got too prego to handle it all), so they feel like mine. I wish so bad that I could handle keeping them, I would in a heart beat, but I just feel like it is way too much with work and my two boys. I am so sad for them to have to be uprooted once again. Their mom seems to be doing better, however, so hopefully they will be home in a few months. They are coming over tonight to visit, so hopefully I can get some cute pictures. I am always weary of posting pictures of them online though, so I will probably just keep them for now. On a positive note, Lucas laughed at me this morning, I mean really laughed. It was fabulous. I didn't think to video him doing it, so hopefully (I'm sure) he'll be doing it again soon. Oooh, baby waking up, post more later.

0 comments: