Saturday, January 5, 2008

Going back to work...






So Tuesday is the day... my short stint as a stay at home mom has sadly ended. I knew it would be really hard, but I honestly had no idea I would take it this hard. I am so incredibly sad to leave my baby... I am going to miss so much being at work. It also doesn't help that I am not looking forward to going back to my job in general. I have so much to be thankful for though. The boys are not going to have to be in daycare at all... they will be with family all the time, so that is nice. I guess I am just selfish that I want them to be with ME.


We did have a very nice Christmas... the boys made out like bandits, not that I was surprised. As for Chad and I, we took it a little easy this year on gifts, which I think was fine with both of us. Mostly, we just enjoyed our families and especially our children. I am going to sound like a cheeseball, but the greatest gift I could have gotten I already had, and that was my family.

0 comments: