Wednesday, March 3, 2010

We disappeared...










not really, but I all but forgot about updating this.
I really am going to do better at keeping up with it...


Well, much has happened... on December 21st, I delievered a beautiful 9lb 1oz baby girl. We named her Madeline and she is absolutely amazing. I finally get my little princess and I couldn't be happier. She is a perfect little blue eyed, brown haired doll. I am madly. in. love.


The boys? They're wonderful as well...
Malachi is a vibrant 2nd grader, losing teeth (and grossing his mom out) and learning about everything and anything. His scores are consistently off the charts whenever they test for reading, writing, math, etc. He wants to be a scientist or an anchorman. I'd say scientist, but he's got a flare for the dramatic, so it's a toss up.


Luke has blossomed into a hilarious little man. He talks up a storm and says the funniest things. He uses words like "amazing", "beautiful", and "favorite" in the cutest ways--and that's just how he describes his special pillow. He is doing a great job at potty training and totally lights up my days. He's currently obsessed with Thomas the Train and matchbox cars.



I'm still home on maternity leave, enjoying every minute I get to spend with the wee ones... it's been less than winter around here, so we are enjoying days at the park, throwing rocks into the water, and going on lots of walks.
We also found a beautiful german shepherd that seems to be staying... now he just needs a name.
Mady is fussing, so that's all for now :)





0 comments: